Work experience with Step It Up Dance!!
Here is an Interview with Chloe Graham who had her work experience with our team during the Easter break. Here is what she thought about her week’s experience:
1. Why did you choose to do your work experience with Step It Up Dance?
CHLOE: I chose to do my work experience with Step It Up Dance because I was really interested in how the company started and grew so quickly. One of the girls from Step It Up came in to talk to us about their classes and I was really intrigued by the hip-hop syllabus and amazed by the amount of headspinning toddlers that attend the classes!
2. Before you started your week with Step It Up Dance, what did you want to learn about a Dance company?
CHLOE: Before I started I wanted to learn how to run and organise a dance company and how to promote your company to encourage people to attend.
3. After completing your week’s experience, what have you learnt?
CHLOE: After completing my work experience I have learned lots about how to market and organise a dance company and how to properly interact and teach really young kids. Before I started my work placement I had no idea how to teach kids who were of nursery age!
4. What did you enjoy most about working with Step It Up Dance?
CHLOE: My favourite thing about working with Step It Up Dance was being able to work alongside the kids. They were so fun and incredibly friendly!
5. What is your favourite song to dance to?
CHLOE: My favourite song to dance to right now is definitely Shake It Off – Taylor Swift